Its important to understand the right loan product for your buyers. There are several variables to consider that can make certain home loans better suited for your client’s circumstances. Whether your client is a first-time buyer, Veteran, investor or credit/ funds challenged buyer, it’s important to know which product will be the best match for the buyer and the property. Come learn the differences in FHA, Renovation Loans, VA, Conventional, UDSA, Hard Money loans and so much more. Understanding all of the options will equip you with the knowledge to best advise your clients and successfully navigate the transaction.
Atlanta REALTORS® will hold a total of six "I'm a REALTOR...Now What?" seminars. Attend all six and receive a certificate of completion! Note: Not for continuing education credit.
- Kenneth Igwe with Baker Collins & Company
- Susan Pryor with Benchmark Mortgage
- Joe Riggs with BrandMortgage
- Date: Wednesday, July 17, 2019
- Time: 10:00 am - 11:30 am
- Location: Atlanta REALTORS® Center
5784 Lake Forrest Drive, Atlanta 30328
- Members: FREE!; Non-Members: $10