If you have been in the business for awhile, you are probably ready to take your career to the next level. Within real estate, there are many roads to success.
In today's challenging market, continuing your REALTOR® education is the best way to invest in your real estate career. According to the 2013 NAR Member Profile survey data, the median income of REALTORS® with no designations was $33,500. However, REALTORS® who invest in their careers and obtain at least one professional designation earn an average of $61,000 annually—a difference of $27,000. That’s an average income boost of just over 45%.
View our schedule of upcoming courses »
We offer the following designations. Click the title for more information.
- ABR®, Accredited Buyer's Representative
- ALC®, Accredited Land Consultant
- ALHS, Accredited Luxury Home Specialist
- ASR®, Accredited Seller's Representative
- At Home With Diversity Certification
- CIPS®, Certified International Property Specialist
- CLHMS®, Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- CRS®, Certified Residential Specialist
- e-Pro Certification
- MRP®, Military Relocation Professional Certification
- NAR's Green® Designation
- PSA®, Pricing Strategy Advisor Certification
- RSPS® Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist
- SFR®, Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource Certification
- SRES®, Senior Real Estate Specialist
The Designation/Certification courses above qualify for the GAR Scholarship Program, which provides tuition assistance to Georgia REALTORS® seeking a designation. For more information, click here.